Liquid Animal Rennet 2 oz
This single strength liquid animal rennet is the highest quality form of rennet available on the U.S. market today and is NON-GMO. Liquid rennet is easy to measure and add to milk, which makes it a favorite for both beginner and advanced cheese makers alike.
- Veal rennet
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium benzoate 1%
Store in the refrigerator
1/2 teaspoon will set 2 gallons of milk in approximately 45 minutes
- 1 oz | approximately 6 tsp | sets up to 24 gallons of milk
- 2 oz | approximately 12 tsp | sets up to 48 gallons of milk
- 1 pint | approximately 96 tsp | sets up to 384 gallons of milk
- 1 quart | approximately 192 tsp | sets up to 768 gallons of milk
- 1 gallon | approximately 768 tsp | sets up to 3072 gallons of milk
New England Cheesemaking Supply Company
Due to customs restrictions we cannot ship this rennet to Australia or Sweden
Mix required amount of rennet in about 1/4 cup cool, non-chlorinated water. Immediately add diluted rennet to milk, gently stir for 1 minute, to evenly distribute.
Note: The amount will vary on the condition of your milk, season and type of cheese you are making.